Some sort of open letter to the world. To bring forward our starting/initial idea and intent. In the hope it does strike a personal note with people who can aid us. Aid in the search and obtaining of land. Most likely to be in 3 languages nl/fr/en
Because telling our story and our intent could make it easier for us. As sympathy ofthen opens doors and leads to opportunities in unexpected corners. Not that we see our selves as world changers, even though each indvidual on this earth is, we would like to try and make something new, something that people might get inspiration from. Because when you are able to pull your head out of modern living, you see that there is a cry for change. Change can come in many different flavors, we would like to start building on our creative blend.
The Project / intent / direction
I would not describe it as a "project" as they tend to have a predefined "goal". It feels more like an exploring in a certain direction. Doing so preventing this exploration being bound to initial goals, agreements and ideas.
- become highly self sustainable in food and shelter in a low tech way for our primal needs the first years.
- boost up biodeversity
- growing food
- creating water works
- creating low impact natural small living spaces
- growing wood supply
- creating low tech and good solutions for heating and more.
- attracting many and different life forms
- creating a no kill zone for animals, no hunting, a safe haven.
- experiment with (a lack of) borders
- create a holistic living space
- grow the resources needed for offspring habitat to be created.
- have fun and unshakel ourselves more.
- daring to walk a different path
So what do we want to do. Well the idea is to get a piece of land, big enough to try and reinvent the simple life. A life that works, a life that in many facets turns back the clock and takes a step back from modern life. Not so to turn our back towards it, but as with all things, just take from it what works, and leave what does not. It is a trying to create a free life as independent as possible by being independent as an indivual. It is a trying into exposing ourselves again, instead of comforting us to illness. It is a trying to break a strong mold in our heads, or rather transforming it. Again, trying to leave behind what does not serve, and welcoming the new and serving.