All is grown by the power of the Sun. This sun energy is stored in Flora. We typically release this stored energy, this sun energy, by burning through fire. But to choose another burning method instead, composting. As a replacement, or as an addition to our current way of heating.
- A more slow and steady way of generating heat and warm a space.
- Giving life, give the opportunity for bezillions of bacteria to form.
- Byproduct is not pollution but rich soil
- Creating a bacteria rich environment, benefiting from the heat generated by their activity.
- No chopping, drying and preparing fire wood, easy life.
- Keeping trees alive.
- To not only grow flora for food, to nurture our bodies, but also to heat our homes.
- Food waste goes towards heating
- Growing a lot more flora